Chris Brown is in an awful mess these days dealing with the allegation of basically beating up girlfriend Rihanna. While Chris has remained pretty quiet about the whole incident, one thing is for sure he has a huge love for tattoos. He broke all sorts of laws when he was 13 years old when he got his very first tattoo.
Below is a list of Chris' tattoos:
1. He has three stars behind his ear.
2. Jesus with the music notes on the upper part of his right arm, which Chris says signifies the gift to god gave him to sing.
3. The letter C (looks like a graffiti tag) and added a hand image on the upper part of his left arm. The hand means Chris holding his own name, his own destiny.
4. 2 ups 2 downs on his left arm under the C and hand.
5. A spray can underneath the 2 Ups and 2 Downs on his left arm.
6. The letter B for his last name
7. A skull with a halo above it on his right hand.
8. A angel and a ninja on his right arm that are battling each other and in between them are the words Darkness to Light.
Chris explained the reasoning behind his angel and ninja tattoo:
"me being a kid but being bad, being with the wrong crowd, doing the wrong things, but following my own path. This is the demon that I used to fight when I was younger, this is the angel, they just battled."
Chris is also quick to admit that his mother was not very pleased with him when he told her he wanted a tattoo when he was 13 and was even more angry when he went behind her back and got one anyways.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/2036459